Universal Orlando Resort VIP Tour Experience
You don’t have to be a celebrity to experience Universal Orlando Resort like a star. With a VIP Experience guided tour, you’ll be led by a Universal Orlando expert through the most popular rides and attractions, plus enjoy a variety of special benefits before, during, and after your tour.
Prices starting at just $189 per person.
With the VIP experience, you’ll be personally escorted by a Universal Orlando expert on a guided group tour through Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure, or both with a 2-park experience.
You’ll get exclusive backstage access, learn fun insider information, and enjoy the parks’ most amazing rides and attractions without waiting in line.
Purchase a 1-Day, 2-Park Experience for a seven hour tour with priority entrance into a minimum of ten rides and attractions, or purchase a 1-Day, 1-Park Experience for a five hour tour with priority entrance into a minimum of eight major rides and attractions at the park of your choice^. Separate theme park admission required.
Along with your guide, you’ll also get:
- Priority front-of-the-line access to all rides and attractions including The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®, TRANSFORMERS™: The Ride-3D and all of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ attractions and experiences
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes experiences in the parks (subject to availability)
- Complimentary valet parking (one vehicle, based on availability)
- Reserved seating at shows (excludes live performances during Mardi Gras and Mannheim Steamroller during the holidays)
- Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch**. Dinner included in Private VIP Experiences only
- Universal Express Unlimited ride access at participating rides and attractions throughout the rest of the day (during normal park operating hours)
- Exclusive VIP Experiences lanyard and credential
- Universal CityWalk Party Pass™, valid only on date of VIP Experience (during normal CityWalk park operating hours)^^
- Discounts at select Universal Orlando owned and operated merchandise locations in the theme parks and CityWalk
As the only guests on this all-day tour, your private group will get the exclusive VIP treatment. Build your own itinerary and experience the parks your way with the tour guide’s undivided attention and unlimited front-of-the-line access to all participating rides and attractions. Enjoy the perks and benefits listed above plus, sample many of the destination’s most popular dishes with a full-service dinner at one of Universal Orlando’s award-winning restaurants. In addition, you will receive a My Universal Photos 3-Day Photo Package (Photo package entitlement starts on first day of tour)*.
Private tours available at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure:
1-Day, 1-Park Tour (Not available during peak times)
1-Day, 2-Park Tour
2-Day, 2-Park Tour
Separate theme park admission required for all VIP Experiences. To book a Private VIP Tour or for more details, call (866) 346-9350, 9 am–7 pm, seven days a week.
Have you ever taken a VIP Tour? Let us know in the comments below!
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Universal Studios vacation! My planning services are included at no extra cost. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.