Universal Studios Hollywood Rings in 2022 with EVE, Hollywood’s Biggest New Year’s Celebration
EVE, the annual New year’s Eve event is back at Universal Studios Hollywood! Celebrate the new year and ring in 2022 at Universal Studios Hollywood’s festive EVE event, the biggest party in Hollywood, on Friday, December 31 with extended hours until 2:00 a.m.
EVE is included in the price of theme park admission and is a special park-wide celebration that invites guests to spend the day and party by night while enjoying its popular and award-winning rides and attractions.
What a way to celebrate as guests and partygoers can rejoice in new year festivities with a cast of leading characters, including Max, Snowball, Gidget, Chloe and Duke from Illumination’s all-new, award-winning “The Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash!” ride or mark the occasion with prehistoric dinosaurs at “Jurassic World—The Ride,” featuring the stunningly realistic Indominus rex.
EVE is also the ideal location to bid farewell to 2021 as the world ushers in 2022 and new beginnings. Starting at 9:00 p.m., the theme park transitions into party central as multiple entertainment hubs will energize guests with live music and DJs, playing everything from pop, rock and hip-hop to EDM to Latin music. Plus, iconic photo ops around the park will allow guests to capture and share their memories of the special night. The event culminates with a traditional New Year’s Eve countdown and dazzling fireworks display.
A selection of food and beverages, including desserts, champagne, beer, wine and cocktails, as well as 2022 memorabilia will be available for purchase.
While ringing in the New Year, guests can enjoy the return of yuletide favorite, “Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter”, featuring The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts TM Castle” which brings the iconic Hogwarts castle to life through an impressive light projection show. Family traditions continue with “Grinchmas” as guests can share the joyful season with The Grinch, his faithful dog Max and the Who-ville Whos.
Holiday entertainment at Universal Studios Hollywood runs daily now through Sunday, January 9, 2022.
Important Information for Your Clients’ Visits
- All guests ages 12 and older must be prepared to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (a full 14 days after final dose was administered) or negative test taken within 72 hours of visit, prior to theme park entry. Verification will take place when required based on theme park attendance.
- A digital photo of your CDC vaccination card is acceptable.
- A COVID-19 self-test, sometimes referred to as “home test,” is not acceptable.
- Guests ages 18 and older must also be prepared to show photo I.D.
- Children under age 12 do not require proof of vaccination or test for entry.
- Face coverings are required at all times, indoors and outdoors, when inside the theme park.
For details on acceptable vaccinations and tests, visit our Safety Guidelines.
Stay tuned with Universal Parks Blog for all the Universal news!
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Universal vacation! My planning services are included at no extra cost. Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.