Newly Renovated Club Lounge Reopens at Portofino Bay Hotel
If you are a guest that prefers to stay at Club Level at Universal Orlando hotels, then here is some exciting news just for you.
The newly renovated Club Level Lounge at Portofino Bay hotel just reopened and it’s beautiful! Take a look!
Indulge in personalized hospitality with a Club Level room or select Club Level suites. In addition to nightly turndown service and personal concierge service, Club Level guests have access to the 3,500-square-foot Portofino Club Lounge serving continental breakfast as well as complimentary beverages and snacks throughout the day.
The Club Level rooms include Guest Rooms, Villas, Governatore Suites, and Presidente Suites.
Club Level Amenities:
- 300-thread-count, 100% cotton bed linens
- Access to the 3,500-square-foot lounge located off the main lobby
- Afternoon Break (12 pm–3:30 pm)
- Complimentary coffee, assorted teas and soft drinks throughout the day
- Complimentary turndown service upon request
- Complimentary* wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- Continental breakfast served each morning (7am – 10:30am)
- Cotton signature bathrobes and 100% combed and ringspun cotton terry towels
- Julien Farel skin and body care products
- Flat Panel Television including HD channels
- Hair dryer and make-up mirror in bathroom
- Hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and complimentary beer and wine (5 pm–7 pm)
- iHome clock radio with docking station
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Keurig Coffee Maker featuring gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- On Demand in-room movies, and video check-out (fees apply)
- Personal concierge services
- Mini refrigerator
- Separate bath and vanity area with two sinks available in most guest rooms
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- “Something Sweet” each night (8 pm–9:30 pm)
- Three telephones—bedside, desk and bathroom—each with dual voice lines, data port and voicemail
- TV viewing area and board games lending library
- Upgrade to Premium Plus^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs
Lounge open daily 7 am–10 pm
Rooms With Accessible Features Include:
- Closed-caption television
- Closets with rods at 48″ high
- Doors with peepholes at 3’6″ from the floor
- Entry doors are 36″ wide
- Roll-in shower stall with adjustable shower head or combination shower/tub with adjustable shower head, tub seat and hand bar
- Smoke detector with light
- Toilets with hand bar
Sight And Hearing Impaired Features:
- All entrances to individual guest rooms will include the room number in braille.
- Hearing Impaired Kits (that include a TDD relay service) are available from Star Service and may be used in any guest room
Amenities vary in the larger suites, including the Villa Suites, Governatore Suites, and Presidente Suites.
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Universal vacation! My planning services are included at no extra cost. Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image Source: Otniel Gonzalez via Facebook