All About Mobile Ordering at Universal Orlando
With social distancing measures in place, mobile ordering is being pushed more and more by theme parks including Universal Orlando. The less contact we have with others outside of our family right now is better and using this time-saving feature helps minimize the risk of contacting COVID-19.
Mobile ordering at Universal Orlando is available at several locations and is as simple as downloading the Universal Orlando Resort app and following these directions.
How to Place Your Mobile Order
Set up a Payment Method Ahead of Time
- Create a Universal Orlando account or log in to your existing account.
- Set up your Waller and link a credit card.
- Easily pay for purchases through the app.
Order Food and Drinks in the Universal Orlando Resort App
- Open the side navigation and select “Mobile Food & Drink Ordering.”
- Browse available restaurants and make your selection.
- Browse menu options.
Customize Items and Add to Your Order
- Choose your entree, drink, and snack mobile order items.
- Customize with sides, toppings, and other options.
- Select your quantities.
Check Out and Pick Up Your Food
- Tap “Prepare My Order” when you arrive at the restaurant.
- Wait at either the designated tables and pickup window to receive your order.
Universal Dining Plans and Universal Orlando Gift Cards are not currently accepted for Mobile Ordering.
Participating Restaurants When Mobile Ordering is Available at Universal Orlando
Universal Studios Florida
- Cletus’ Chicken Shack
- Flaming Moe’s
- Krusty Burger
- Leaky Cauldron
- Louie’s Italian Restaurant
- Luigi’s Pizza
- Mel’s Drive-In
- Universal Studios’s Classic Monsters Cafe
- Richter’s Burger Co.
- The Fountain of Fair Fortune
- The Frying Dutchman
- The Hopping Pot
- San Francisco Pastry Company
- TODAY Cafe
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Cafe 4
- Captain America Diner
- Cinnabon Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous
- Comic Strip Cafe
- Croissant Moon Bakery
- Dos Sugrue’s Desert Kebab House
- Fire Eater’s Grill
- The Burger Digs
- Three Broomsticks
- Thunder Falls Terrace
Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kohola Reef Restaurant & Social Club
- The Feasting Frog
- Whakawaiwai Eats
- Bread Box Handcrafted Sandwiches
- Cinnabo Universal CityWalk
- Hot Dog Hall of Fame
- NBS Sports Grill & Brew
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery
- Voodoo Doughnut
In addition to adding an extra layer of safety when interacting with people outside of your family, Mobile Ordering at Universal Orlando saves you time making getting your hands on that amazing Universal grub even easier! Make sure to try it out on your next visit!
Let’s start planning your visit to Universal Orlando! Are you a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus? Fill out the form below or send an email to HRamey@LetsAdventureTravel.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Universal vacation. Plus, if you are a teacher or someone on the front lines fighting this virus, you will receive a gift card when you book your vacation package* with me by June 30, 2020. As an agent with Let’s Adventure Travel, I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and ensure you are receiving the best rate available. In addition, I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@LetsAdventureTravel.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for the best travel deals and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket
Image Credit: Universal Orlando