Your Guide To Virtual Lines And TapuTapu At Volcano Bay
Did you know that the rides at Volcano Bay feature a Virtual Line experience through their TapuTapu wearable? Why would you want to stand in a long line in your bathing suit when you could be swimming, splashing, eating, shopping, or just relaxing!
Here’s how it works…
When you arrive at Volcano Bay, you’ll receive a TapuTapu to wear on your wrist. Walt Disney World fans can think of this as a temporary MagicBand you get to borrow during your visit to the park. It’s your key to having an amazing day—you’ll use it to ride most of the attractions, activate interactive surprises, open rental lockers, make cash-free payments and more.
Let’s Meet Your TapuTapu
Different Functions Of Your TapuTapu
How to Get in the Virtual Line with TapTu Ride
For each ride, you’ll need to tap into the Virtual Line experience to secure your ride time. You can only tap into one ride at a time. But keep a lookout for slides whose entrance signage reads “Ride Now!” You’ll be able to jump right onto those rides without losing your place in another attraction’s Virtual Line. Here’s how it works:
- Tap in at an attraction with your TapuTapu wearable and you’re in the Virtual Line.
- You’re free to explore the park while your TapuTapu counts down the minutes to your return time.
- When your TapuTapu vibrates, it’s time to return to your attraction with just a short wait before you ride.
How to Make Cashless Purchases with TapTu Pay
With TapTu Pay you can pay for food, drinks and merchandise with a tap of your TapuTapu wearable. Just create an account on The Official Universal Orlando Resort App, link a credit card, then use your TapuTapu to make cashless purchases throughout Volcano Bay.
Here’s how to set up TapTu Pay:
1. Download/Open The Official Universal Orlando Resort App on your phone.
2. Tap the WALLET ICON in the lower right corner (or from the main menu) and set up an account.
3. Enter your Credit Card information. Just follow the prompts.
4. Link your travel party’s Volcano Bay tickets. Scan the barcodes or enter the numbers.
5. Create the PIN your entire party will use when they TapTu Pay.
6. Return your TapuTapu when you leave the park and all personal information will be unlinked.
Check out the TapTu Pay Video below…
Capturing Photos with TapTu Snap
Your TapuTapu wearable can catch shots you wouldn’t be able to get any other way. Use it to activate cameras at special photo spots throughout the park and get photos taken automatically on select attractions. Your photos will be available to purchase in the park.
Secure Your Belongings with TapTu Lock
Open and lock your lockers with a tap
Have Fun with TapTu Play
Volcano Bay’s hidden surprises are yours to command.
What are you most excited to use TapuTapu for? Let me know in the comments below!
Source Credit: Universal
Thanks for visiting UniversalParksBlog.com! Want to go to Universal? For a FREE quote on your next Universal vacation, please fill out the form below and one of the award winning agents from Let’s Adventure Travel will be in touch soon!
Do you want more help planning your next Universal Orlando vacation? As an Universal Orlando Resort Specialist, my goal is to help you take your vacation to the next level. I’ll find you amazing deals, book advanced dining, monitor for new discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@LetsAdventureTravel.com or follow me on Facebook!