We’re Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at Finnegan’s in Universal Studios
Here at Universal Parks Blog, we can’t think of a better way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day then by popping over to Universal Studios and more specifically Finnegan’s Bar & Grill to raise a glass of green beer in celebration of March 17!
We weren’t the only ones that decided to make Finnegan’s a port of call this morning.
Here’s a look at the crowds before the bar and grill opened this morning!
Those looking for an authentic Irish pub need look no further than this Universal Parks watering hole.
Finnegan’s has updated their décor a bit for St. Patrick’s Day.
It’s shouldn’t be long before Finnegan’s opens.
Once open we saddled up to the bar to get the green beer being served up today.
We saw green Mardi-Gras style beads on display but they weren’t being handed out during our visit.
We love the interior of Finnegan’s.
There’s ample space in the bar area for those looking to pick up a quick pint.
There’s also a full service restaurant for those looking to indulge in some Irish fare!
The interior of Finnegan’s is wonderfully adorned with lots of fun Irish-themed artwork.
The lounge area also has a stage area.
An artist was getting ready to perform during our visit.
We managed to score a green beer!
Here we are showing it off in front of the decorated Finnegan’s!
There’s something so special about having a green draft beer on St. Patrick’s Day!
If you’re lucky enough to be at Universal Studios today, be sure to pop by Universal and pick yours up while supplies last!
Our drink was absolute perfection.
Here’s a quick video we took of our Finnegan’s St. Patrick’s Day experience:
If this has piqued your interest in a visit to Finnegan’s, here’s a quick look at the menu:
Lunch & Dinner Menu:
- Scotch Eggs – $10.95- hard-boiled eggs wrapped in pork sausage, dusted with bread crumbs and fried. Served with apple beet salad and mustard sauce
- Finnegan’s Potato & Onion Webb(V)– $9.95- thinly sliced potatoes and onions, hand dipped in beer batter, crisply fried golden brown. Served with malt vinegar
- Irish Loaded Chips – $11.95- seasoned wedge fries topped with corned beef, Leicester cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, and Killarney gravy
- Reilly’s Chicken Wings – $13.95- fried and tossed in Buffalo sauce, served with celery sticks, blue cheese dressing, and your choice of spicy or mild sauce
- Chicken Stingers – $12.95- lightly fried and breaded chicken tenders, tossed in Buffalo sauce. Served with celery sticks, blue cheese dressing, and your choice of spicy or mild sauce
- Guinness Warm 3 Cheese Dip(V)- $9.95- fresh baked soft pretzel sticks served with Guinness cheese dip
Soups & Salads
- House Made Misty Isle Potato & Leek Soup – $6.95- creamy puréed potato, onion and leeks
- Split Pea & Ham Soup – $6.95- puréed split pea and smoked country ham
- Irish Cobb Salad – $18.95- diced corned beef, turkey, bacon, diced tomatoes, apple beet salad, blue cheese crumbles, and Finnegan’s Scotch Eggs served over mixed baby greens
- The Leprechaun’s Rainbow Salad(VG)- $15.95- a colorful array of fresh fruits served with strawberry sorbet
- Celtic Chicken Club Salad – $16.95- grilled chicken breast, bacon, aged cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes and mixed greens, topped with Finnegan’s Potato & Onion Webb
- Portacarron Salmon Salad* – $21.95- char-grilled salmon, mixed greens, quinoa with asparagus tips, feta cheese, apple beet salad, marinated grape tomatoes, served with mustard ale vinaigrette
- Grilled Fillet of Salmon* – $25.95- lightly seasoned, topped with fresh dill butter and fried leeks on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes. Served with steamed broccoli and Parmesan crusted baked tomato
- Grilled Swordfish*(GS)- $31.00- char-grilled with golden beet and parsnip puree, roasted Brussel sprouts, carrot and ginger reduction
- Kilkenny Pot Pie – $17.95- a fresh pastry crust filled with chicken, mushrooms, carrots, and leek. Served with root cellar vegetables
- Shepherd’s Pie – $19.95- seasoned ground beef and mushrooms with a crust of potatoes and cheddar cheese. Served with root cellar vegetables
- Country Cork Corned Beef & Cabbage – $17.95- tender corned beef served with red bliss potatoes and root cellar vegetables
- Grilled NY Strip Steak* – $33.95- char-grilled with asparagus, colcannon potatoes, roasted carrots, crisp fried leeks, Bordelaise sauce
- Irish Fish & Chips – $21.95- North Atlantic fresh cod fish in ale batter with wedge fries. Served with a side of malt vinegar and tartar sauce
- Guinness Beef Stew – $18.95- country fare stew brimming with beef, carrots, and pearl onions in a Guinness infused gravy surrounding a stack of mashed potatoes
- Finnegan’s Chicken – $19.95- grilled chicken breast topped with peppercorn butter. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and root cellar vegetables
- Finnegan’s Pork Shoulder – $23.95- dry stout braised pork shoulder, savory soda bread pudding, roasted carrots, pickled cabbage and leeks, natural jus
- Vegan Shepherd Pie(GS, VG)– $21.95- seasoned Beyond® meat, mushrooms, peas and carrots, topped with vegan mashed red bliss potatoes
- Bangers & Mash – $17.95- country pork and beef sausage with house made roasted garlic mashed potatoes. Served with root cellar vegetables
Handhelds – served with your choice of wedge fries or side salad
- Webb Burger* – $19.95- half pound all beef burger with tender corned beef and Swiss cheese on a warm pretzel bun, topped with crispy potato onion webb, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Grand Ole Burger* – $17.95- half pound all beef burger on a toasted bun with bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickle, with your choice of cheddar, Swiss or American cheese
- Grilled Salmon BLT* – $20.95- char-grilled filet of salmon, lemon herb mayonnaise, baby lettuces, sliced tomatoes, and savory bacon jam served on a house made brioche bun
- Dublin Chicken Sandwich – $16.95- marinated grilled chicken breast with aged cheddar cheese and applewood smoked bacon on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomato, and pickle
- Reuben – $16.95- tender corned beef, fresh shaved cabbage, pickle, Thousand Island dressing, Swiss cheese grilled on fresh marble rye
- Tipperary Corned Beef Sandwich – $17.95- fresh baked pretzel roll with warm corned beef topped with sautéed onions, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and pickle
- Apple Caramel Bread Pudding – $8.95- Warm cinnamon apple bread pudding, served with Magners apple cider, caramel, and vanilla ice cream
- Irish Chocolate Cheesecake – $7.95- dark chocolate cheesecake, Baileys Irish cream sauce, chocolate crumble
- Ice Cream – $5.95- Scoop of your choice of strawberry sorbet, vanilla or chocolate ice cream
Finnegan’s Signature Cocktails
- Finnegan’s G&T – $13.50- New Amsterdam Gin, Chambord Liqueur, tonic water, simple syrup with a fresh sprig of rosemary
- Green Tea Clover – $15.00- Jameson Irish whiskey, Midori liqueur, peach schnapps, sour mix
- Lucky Mulberry – $14.50- Tanqueray gin, Bols Blackberry liqueur, orange and lemon juice
- Ring of Kerry – $15.50- Patrón Silver tequila, watermelon pucker, sour mix, lime juice, club soda
- Prize Fighter – $14.50- John L. Sullivan Irish whiskey, cucumber and sour mix
- Cranberry Margarita – $15.50- Patrón Silver tequila, Cointreau, cranberry and lime juice, garnished with cranberries
- Half and Half – $12.00- Guinness and Harp
- Black Velvet – $12.00- Guinness and Magner’s
- Snake Bite – $12.00- Harp and Magner’s
- Blacksmith – $12.00- Guinness and Smithwick’s
- Black & Blue – $12.00- Guinness and Blue Moon
- Irish Shandy – $12.00- Harp and Sprite
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with UniversalParksBlog for the latest news and updates. We’ll be coming to you LIVE! from the theme parks each and every week.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Universal Vacation Planner? As an agent with Let’s Adventure Travels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit one you’ll never forget Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook