2021 Universal Vacation Packages Now Available to Book!
Calling All Muggles, Marvel Fans and Minion Lovers! We’ve got some exciting news. 2021 Universal Orlando vacation packages are now available to book! If you had to cancel your vacation this year, you can NOW get a jumpstart on next year’s vacation by booking your Universal stay NOW!!
And what an incredible year 2021 is shaping up to be! Here’s a quick look at some of the awesome fun that awaits your family during a Universal Orlando visit:
There are so many incredible attractions to enjoy during your visit to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure that you’ll want to spend a few days enjoying all that the parks have to offer. Here are a few of our favorite highlights:
- Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure – This NEW Wizarding World Coaster will whisk you through the ruins at Hogwarts before you journey into an Enchanted Forest behind the wheel of your very own motorbike or if you prefer to travel like Harry Potter in the adjoining sidecar.
- Bourne Stuntacular – Find yourself of the incredible action of one of the Jason Bourne films where you can see first hand from an incredible stunt team how the incredible action sequences come to life.
- Velocicoaster – Or at least that’s the temporary name we’re giving to the NEW Jurrasic Park themed coaster which promises to take your Universal visit to the next level. Though Universal has yet to announce an opening date, we think a 2021 debut is in the cards.
- Krakatau Aqua Coaster – This Volcano Bay attraction takes center stage and is nothing like you’ve ever experienced before. A combination of raft ride and coaster you’ll enjoy this refreshing race through the water!
Here at UniversalParksBlog, we are huge believers that there’s NEVER a bad time to visit the theme parks. However, Universal does offer some seasonal surprises that you’ll want to take note of!
- Halloween Horror Nights – Taking place on select nights from September – November, Halloween Horror Nights brings together stories and visions from the world’s most notorious creators of horror. Make your way through terrifying haunted houses. Face nightmarish creatures on streets twisted into sinister scare zones. Lose yourself in outrageous live entertainment. Then escape to some of Universal Studios’ most exhilarating attractions.
- Mardi Gras – It’s unforgettable springtime fun for everyone. Enjoy nightly parades with outrageous street performers, colorful costumes and countless beads flying through the air. Catch some of the biggest names in music live in concert on select nights. Plus you’ll enjoy authentic New Orleans bands each night and mouthwatering Cajun food available for purchase.
- Christmas at Universal – From November – January guests can experience Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ as Hogsmeade™ and Diagon Alley™ are transformed with wondrous spirit. Treat yourself to Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s. And watch the live retelling of Dr Seuss’s classic holiday tale starring The Grinch™ in the Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular.
One of our favorite things about a Universal stay is the incredible array of eclectic resorts offering all of the incredible amenities you would expect from a Universal getaway with price points that won’t break the bank. You can’t go wrong with any of Universal’s amazing properties but here are three of our favorites:
- NEW Endless Summer Resort- NOW OPEN- Escape to the perfect sunset and save with rates that are always affordable. Soak up the scenes of a cool, calm coastal retreat with plenty of standard rooms and two-bedroom suites that sleep six. It’s a carefree escape inspired by sand, sea and breathtaking sunsets and with rooms starting at just $79 its perfect for families on a budget!
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – Enjoy vibrant, retro-style rooms and suites brilliantly designed for fun and affordability. Iconic architecture inspired by classic Florida beach resorts of the 1950s and 60s is brimming with nostalgia. With two massive pools, a winding lazy river, a bowling alley and more its a perfect go-to spot for family fun! Rooms start at $116 a night.
- Loews Portofino BayResort- Relax in surroundings inspired by the beauty and charm of the seaside village of Portofino, Italy. Wonderfully appointed rooms and suites, delightful vistas, enticing pools and incredible restaurants offer unforgettable escapes for everyone. Prices per night start at $270.
Savings That Will Make You Feel Like A Superhero
Your package your way! Best of all. When you plan a 2021 Universal getaway in advance, you can create a package perfectly tailored to your needs. Include only the things you wan from dining plans and park tickets to airport transfers, photo packages and car rentals.
Best of all, with Universal’s Bundle and Save option, combining your favorite elements together into a dream package may even save you some cash! You can save up to $200.00 on your dream getaway when combining a Universal Resort Stay with tickets to the theme parks.
So what are you waiting for? Make 2021 the year you treat your family to the Universal Getaway of a lifetime! Simply fill out our form below to get your Free, no-obligation quotes from the Universal Experts at Let’s Adventure Travel.