Your Guide To Aventura Hotel At Universal Orlando
Universal’s Aventura Hotel is Universal Orlando Resort’s sixth on-site hotel and an incredible addition to the Universal Orlando hotel collection. Universal’s Aventura Hotel features 600 rooms, including 13 kids’ suites. This perfectly priced hotel is within walking distance of Universal’s Volcano Bay and offers great views of all three Universal Orlando theme parks and is underscored by a design that is vibrant, free-flowing and calming. It’s your chill zone, your party place, your hangout, your refuge. And it’s just plain cool.
Exclusive Theme Park Benefits
Guests at Universal’s Aventura Hotel will receive exclusive benefits including:
- Early Park Admission to all three Universal Orlando theme parks including, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before official park opening.
- Complimentary shuttle bus transportation to and from the theme parks and CityWalk, and a convenient walking path to Universal’s Volcano Bay.
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key.
- Delivery of purchases made at select stores in the theme parks and CityWalk directly to guest rooms
Universal’s Aventura Hotel Dining Options
- Options include:
- Urban Pantry – Aventura Hotel’s food hall is where unique, high-quality restaurants come together, offering a multitude of cuisines for your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Throughout this space are dining options sure to fit everyone’s palate. Guests have the option of enjoying their meals indoor or poolside.
- Bar 17 Bistro – With commanding views of Universal Orlando’s three theme parks, Bar 17 Bistro on the rooftop of Universal’s Aventura Hotel, is a breezy retreat from late afternoon well into the night. Offering unique dishes as well as classic fare, Bar 17 Bistro will also feature custom-crafted cocktails designed to pair with the urban international flavors featured on the menu.
- Other dining options include the poolside, Bar Sol and the hotel lobby’s lounge, barVentura.
- Guests can also enjoy an on-site Starbucks.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel Amenities
- Hotel Pool – The pool, a splash zone for kids and a fire pit provide for plenty of chill time after a day in the parks. This is where you’ll soak in the sun, cool off and tell tales of the day’s adventures while planning the next.
- Virtual Reality Game Room – Head to the hotel’s Virtual Reality game room where technology and motion tracking controllers deliver an experience unlike any other.
- Fitness Center – The state of the art fitness center lets you stay in your fit zone even on vacation.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel Accommodations
- Standard Rooms (2 Queen Beds or 1 King)
- A welcome retreat for 4, this inviting 314 square foot room offers two queen beds (or 1 king bed), separate bath and vanity areas and a wealth of exceptional amenities.
- Deluxe Rooms (2 Queen Beds or 1 King)
- These serene rooms offer even more living space at 395 square feet and accommodate up to 4 guests. With views of the city or the parks, this room provides plenty of prep-time space and features two queen beds (or 1 king bed).
- Skyline View Rooms (2 Queen Beds)
- Your room is on the highest floors of the sleek tower, with sweeping views of Universal Orlando Resort or the city of Orlando. These 314 square foot rooms sleep 4 and feature two queen beds, separate bath and vanity areas and the latest modern conveniences for the utmost in relaxation.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel Suites
- Kids’ Suite
- This 575 square foot room sleeps 5 and features a separate interior area for the kids that includes two twin beds that allows you to put the little ones to sleep securely while you enjoy a few hours of downtime in a separate area offering a king bed and a couch that converts into a deluxe, memory foam bed.
- Skyline View Kids’ Suite
- Your room is on the highest floors of the sleek tower, with sweeping views of Universal Orlando Resort or the city of Orlando. These 575 square foot rooms sleeps 5 and features a separate interior area for the kids that includes two twin beds that allows you to put the little ones to sleep securely while you enjoy a few hours of downtime in a separate area offering a king bed and a couch that converts into a deluxe, memory foam bed.
Source Credit: Universal and Loews Hotels
Thanks for visiting UniversalParksBlog.com! Want to go to Universal? For a FREE quote on your next Universal vacation, please fill out the form below and one of the award winning agents from Let’s Adventure Travel will be in touch soon!
Do you want more help planning your next Universal Orlando vacation? As an Universal Orlando Resort Specialist, my goal is to help you take your vacation to the next level. I’ll find you amazing deals, book advanced dining, monitor for new discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@LetsAdventureTravel.com or follow me on Facebook!