Jurassic World Velocicoaster Officially Opens June 10th!
The wait is over! We FINALLY have an opening date for Universal Orlando’s newest coaster ‘Jurassic World Velocicoaster… the hunt begins June 10th!!
— Universal Orlando Resort (@UniversalORL) April 6, 2021
Opening at Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme park, Jurassic World VelociCoaster will be the world’s first coaster based on the blockbuster franchise, and will feature an original story that expands upon the thrills, dinosaurs and environments fans have seen on the big screen. You’ll join the original cast of the films – Chris Pratt as Owen Grady, Bryce Dallas Howard as Claire Dearing and BD Wong as Dr. Henry Wu – as Jurassic World unveils the next evolution of its “carnivore expansion”: the VelociCoaster, where riders embark on a high-speed chase and feel the rush of the hunt while racing alongside a nimble Velociraptor pack.
@velocicoasterThe Jurassic World ##velocicoaster has been testing for quite some time at Islands of Adventure. Are you ready to join the hunt?♬ Sunrise O’er Jurassic World – Michael Giacchino
The Jurassic World VelociCoaster will raise the bar in extreme roller coaster design and become the ultimate experience for coaster enthusiasts and thrill-seekers. Spanning more than 4,700 feet of track and reaching heights of up to 155 feet, the coaster’s signature maneuvers will have you twisting and soaring above land, barrel rolling just inches above water, speeding through near-misses and launches within the paddock, and more…with just a lap restraint holding them in place.
@coasterhosterWith some lucky team members riding #universal #orlando #florida #news #update #rollercoaster #velocicoaster #fyp #universalorlando #coaster #test #fl♬ Welcome to Jurassic World – Michael Giacchino
The new Jurassic World Velocicoaster will feature the following:
- Florida’s Fastest Launch Coaster – 2 intense launches: 0 to 50 mph in 3seconds&40 to 70 mph in 2.4 seconds
- Face To Face – Enter the Velociraptor paddock and get REAL close to these natural born hunters.
- 155 feet up and 80 degrees down – Soar 155 feet above the lagoon before plunging 80 degrees (steepest coaster drop at Universal Orlando).
- 4 Inversions – Including an Inverted Stall. Upside-down. Weightless. Screaming.
- Two Coaster Experiences In One – It starts as a twisting, -turning, high-speed ride through the rocky Velociraptor paddock then roars out over the lagoon where riders pull some serious g-forces.
Stay tuned for all of the latest with Universal!
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Universal Studios vacation! My planning services are included at no extra cost. Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.