How To Get From Your Resort to the Theme Parks at Universal Orlando
If you’re planning a visit to Universal Orlando and aren’t quite sure where to stay, one deciding factor may be the ease at which you can get to and from the theme parks! That’s where we here at UniversalParksBlog come in!
We compiled a list of transportation options so that you can see firsthand how easy it easy to get from one of Universal’s incredible hotels to the theme parks, water parks and City Walk.
Let’s take a look:
There’s nothing quite like the feeling of starting the day at your Universal by hopping on a water taxi. This mode of transportation is exclusive to guests at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel Orlando, Loews Royal Pacific Resort and Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. Best of all it takes less than 10 minutes to get from these properties to Universal CityWalk. From there you can head to either Universal’s Islands of Adventure or Universal Studios Florida.
Resort Shuttle Bus
Another option for transportation to the parks is the shuttle bus. The shuttle bus is offered at each of Universal’s hotels and the buses run consistently throughout the day. Buses will either whisk you away to Volcano Bay for a day of water park fun or to CityWalk where you can easily walk to Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure.
Here’s a quick look at run times at each of the Universal resorts:
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Shuttle bus arrives every 15 minutes starting one hour prior to park open ’til 2 a.m.
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort-Shuttle bus arrives every 15 minutes starting one hour prior to park open ’til 2 a.m.
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel- Shuttle bus arrives every 15 minutes starting one hour prior to park open ’til 2 a.m.
- Portofino Bay Hotel- Shuttle bus arrives every 30 minutes starting one hour prior to park open ’til 2 a.m.
- Hard Rock Hotel- Shuttle bus arrives every 30 minutes starting one hour prior to park open ’til 2 a.m.
- Royal Pacific Resort-Shuttle bus arrives every 30 minutes starting one hour prior to park open ’til 2 a.m.
- Sapphire Falls Resort- Shuttle bus arrives every 30 minutes starting one hour prior to park open ’til 2 a.m.
Last but not least you can’t be the convenience of a state at one of Universal Orlando’s incredible resorts considering that some of the parks are even within walking distance. Most of the hotels offer a connecting walking path that takes you from one hotel to another, to the theme parks . For example, Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Aventura Hotel, and Sapphire Falls Resort are all within walking distance to Volcano Bay!
Here’s an awesome infographic recapping the awesome ways to get to the action at Universal Orlando:
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with UniversalParksBlog for the latest Universal news and updates!
Thinking about a visit to Universal Orlando? Getting started is easy! Simply reach out to MickeyTravels today to get your FREE, no-obligation quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Universal Vacation Planner? As an agent with Let’s Adventure Travels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit one you’ll never forget Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com follow along on Facebook