Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites Is Now Open
Today was a very exciting day for Universal Orlando Resort as they welcomed the first guests to its newest hotel Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites. It’s the destination’s eighth property in partnership with Loews Hotels & Co, providing Universal Orlando guests with a variety of hotel options for every style and budget, complete with exclusive theme park benefits to its three theme parks, Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay.
Dockside Inn and Suites is the second hotel in the destination’s Value category, joining sister property Surfside Inn and Suites. The extra-affordable resort adds 2,050 guest rooms, featuring standard rooms and spacious 2-Bedroom Suites. With exclusive theme park benefits like Early Park Admission and rates as low as $77 per night, the all-new hotel creates a value experience that is unmatched in the Orlando area, and quite possibly anywhere in the nation.
Brought to life by the award-winning Universal Creative team, Dockside Inn and Suites makes its guests feel like they have escaped to the perfect sunset with the cool, calm feeling of a beach retreat in a hotel that over delivers on value.
Accommodations and Amenities
Dockside Inn and Suites features 2-bedroom suites that accommodate up to six along with standard rooms featuring delightful details inspired by tranquil strolls on the beach and sun-drenched escapes.
- 1,059 2-bedroom suites
- 991 standard rooms
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and public areas
- Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center
- Self-parking (daily fees apply)
- Car rental available on-site
- Universal Studios Store
Dockside Inn and Suites has tasty and convenient offerings for breakfast, lunch, dinner and every craving in-between.
- Pier 8 Market – With multiple stations offering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Wave Makers Pool Bar – Laid-back poolside bar
- The Oasis Beach Bar – Sunny poolside bar
- Sunset Lounge – Lobby bar offering favorite cocktails and craft beer
- Starbucks® – Relax and sip for awhile or grab a coffee creation to go as you pass through the lobby
- Fresh Pizza – Delivered directly to your room. Available during limited hours
Following a day of adventure in the theme parks, guests can enjoy two huge pools and plenty of recreation options.
- Two Resort-Style Pools – with a kids’ splash pad area and pool-side activities
- Fitness Center – with cardiovascular and weight training equipment, lockers, shower and changing facilities (complimentary to hotel guests)
- Game Room(fees apply)
Exclusive Theme Park Benefits
Hotel guests receive exclusive benefits including:
- Early Park Admission to the theme parks
- Complimentary and convenient shuttle bus transportation
- Charging privileges with their room key
Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites Credit: Universal
Thanks for visiting UniversalParksBlog.com! Want to go to Universal? For a FREE quote on your next Universal vacation, please fill out the form below and one of the award winning agents from Let’s Adventure Travel will be in touch soon!
Do you want more help planning your next Universal Orlando vacation? As an Universal Orlando Resort Specialist, my goal is to help you take your vacation to the next level. I’ll find you amazing deals, book advanced dining, monitor for new discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@LetsAdventureTravel.com or follow me on Facebook!